Tuesday, 2 June 2009
Moonboots, aka Lord Richard of Levenshulme, gave us kind permission to re-print this classic chart from the 90's. First one to turn up on the door at the 5th birthday party with all these gets a free entry and a sit on Tony's knee.
1. Lisa Footo - EP
2. Ken Manusi - It's all over now
3. The Julia Frequency - Bonjour Tristesse
4. M.o.M - Chariots of the Gods
5. Trasimeno - il rubinetto
6. Michelle Only - Comfort Zone
7. The Pump House - stop, start, go!
8. Sun Searcher - Orange Sea
9. Mulaka - Imbezi
10. Chris Fantasy - Fighting the wind (ambient mix)
1. Angelillo and hamel - Je vieux te dire une chanson
2. Night Ark - Offering
3. Cantoma - High tide ( mudd remix )
4. Seu Jorge - Burguesinha
5. Meanderthals - Meanderthals lp
6. Tony Esposito - Ethica
7. Professor Genius - Pegaso ( kanes roma mix)
8. Mark Seven - Originals comp.
9. House of House - Circles
10. Beatbroker – Beatbroker
The second guest we had on at Tokyo back in 2005, top Manc, bon viveur, ex Piccadilly Records staffer, now resident of the country side. Danny gives us his - Top 10 Household Refuse Tip Finds in East Sussex.
Valerie Simpson - Keep It Coming
Double Exposure - I Got The Hots For Ya
Time Is Slipping Away - Dexter Wansel
6 Wooden Picnic Chairs
Tears For Fears - Everybod wants To rule The World 10"
Miriam Mkeba - S/T
A Pike Spinning Rod
Dune - Lazer Disc
Pablo Cruise - Worlds Away
Rose Royce - Jump St LP
23 Ceramic Tiles (terracotta)
For more country vibes and combine harvester chitchat check Danny's amaxing radio show here - http://makeshiftadio.podomatic.com/
Yep, unbelievably we're 5 years old this year. To celebrate we're throwing a do with Greg Wilson playing all night. This will be the 6th time we've booked Greg over the years, simply because, he knows what to do at a party! It's Friday 3rd of July at the Northumberland Arms 10 -3.30 £10